1. My favorite feeling in all the world is ... Being around people who "get me", spending time with friends that are like family, being surrounded by people I love and love me. Also, being in Africa..hands down no questions (or the ropes course at WAFARA, RCC for lyfe).
2. My favorite smell is... so.many.smells : Coffee, gardenia, anthro candels, clean clothes, excotic wood candels, popcorn, I could really go on ...
3. My favorite taste is.. salty! Crunchy salty snacks are my vice. Another favorite taste is coffee ice cream.
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was... hiking up to the boob at WAFARA and seeing the entire camp surrounded by the canyons, ANY view at Malibu Club in Canada, being on safari in Zim, all the elephants surrounding us while we ate dinner at our safari park, the kids at the troubled kids orphanage in Zim, oh and the Ralph Lauren Men's Mansion on Madison ave. in New York.
5. The best sound ever is.. people laughing, the ocean at Pacific City, and just babies in general/ toddlers trying to talk and saying your name.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is...the way my mom smells, the make up she uses and lotions and everything have that certain smell. Also, anytime I walk into the MacCaskills house .. that smell reminds me of so so so many memories growing up.
7. My favorite of all the senses is sense of sight. What I get to see, is amazing. I would never want to be with out my sense of sight.
Playing along here.