Friday, May 27, 2011
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go TO AFRICA (even tho its a bit far for just the weekend :) ) and I would bring ...my family
2. Something I often rant about is... SLOW PEOPLE. It's called urgency people, have some!
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is ... I'm not really sure about this one. BUT I will say that when I go home and open the fridge and there's not any Dubliner cheese.. I feel really sad inside.
4. My "life-saving" product is ... baby powder for my hair. Enough though I HATE the smell ...
5. A friend is someone who .. lifts you up and supports you in life, not someone who drags you down.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be .. If you could design your dream job what would that be
7. My favorite kind of art is .. black and white photography portraits.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
My son wants to play cowboys and Indians... or just Indians. I want to make him a tipi and bow and arrows and buy him moccasins. Maybe this is more my dream, but I like the idea of it anyway :)
Monday, May 23, 2011
I can't help it. I was in Corvallis last weekend and my friend Sam drove us around to show off some of her favorite houses. She took us to this one street and there were countless adorable houses and a few incredible ones that were white with colored shutters. I wish I had a picture of our old house in New Jersey to scan and share with you guys but it was a dream. I always say that I wish we could have just picked up that house and plopped it down in Oregon when we came. I hope someday to have a really beautiful white house with great colored shutters. :)
Friday, May 20, 2011
1. People always tell me I look like ... Punki Brewster
2. Friends don't let friends ... do life alone.
3. A sunny day is perfect for ... Arizona Ice Tea.
4. My favorite accessory is ... My nixon gold boyfriend watch, or my elephant ring :)
5. If I could afford it I would .. Be going back to Africa RIGHT NOW.
6. The cure for boredom is ... I don't really know because I don't have this problem! I stay too busy that when I don't have anything to do it is SUCH a gift and I just love love spending time alone, napping, or just relaxing.
7. I am currently "in like" with ... This boy that will absolutely DIE because he's gettin' a shoutout on my blog. Hi Ricky. But other than that : flowers, ice tea, and these nude wedges I just got. Mmm.
Link up here !
Labels: about me
Thursday, May 19, 2011
I realize that I wear a lot of plain colored shirts. I LOVE white tees and literally cannot allow myself to buy another grey t-shirt. I have been sprucing up my dreary colored shirts with fun necklaces lately and think that especially for the summer it can add the perfect touch to any outfit!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
I don't know if it's just me, because I live in Oregon, but I really love Pendleton prints. Especially in the winter, yes, but I am loving these bags and dresses for possible summer outfits. I think they remind me of Tiger Lily if any of you remember how obsessed I am. If I could choose any of these items to have it would hands down be the mini little shorts.. they are so bad ass.