The Sartorialist blog is one of my favorites and definitely one that I look at often. I love how these are real people, in real life, looking fabulous. These are a few images that I have been drooling over this week.
1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was ... Jumping off a roof in palm springs into a pool.. never thought I'd do that, I'm not really the dare devil type haha.
2. The best gift I've ever received was ... my elephant ring from my sister brian for my 21st birthday
3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was ... When my three best friends Laura, Chris, and Garrett knocked on my door the day after I got home from Africa. They all planned a surprise road trip.
4. I can't leave the house without ... My cellphone and wallet
5. My favorite day of the week is Friday because you have a normal productive day and then get to do something fun at night and sleep in the next morning :)
6. Something that can always make me laugh is ... f.r.i.e.n.d.s
7. My perfect day would include : Good food, good friends, meaningful conversation and laughter.
Here. Crafting away instead of studying for midterms. Ever since I have began blogging I have wanted to be more creative and craft more often. My sister and I have started a little bit but I want to do it more! Also she created this awesome craft space in her house and ever since then I have been dreaming of one of my own!
If you follow my blog you know that I love the Kardashian's and I don't keep it a secret. Mostly I love them for their mindless entertaining show that has been my guilty pleasure for some time now.. but recently since their store DASH has been expanding I really have been loving their looks. I especially have been all about Kourtney's fall looks in NYC.